Hello 2010! We’re two weeks in and starting on our first new year’s resolution – reviving the Assured Labor Blog. You may be thinking “What, you’re still alive? Where have you been?” Short answer – Nicaragua. OK, sounds a tad unusual, but it’s true.
2009 was the year we put our heads down and got to work creating the service Assured Labor was intended to be. The ultimate service for recruiting mid-to-low wage workers in emerging markets using web and mobile technology.
Highlights from the last year include:
- The launch of our Latin American brand – EmpleoListo, to much fanfare in Central America.
- You can take a look at http://www.empleolisto.com
- You can see some of our recent Television appearances at http://www.empleolisto.com/media.jsp
- Over 10,000 candidates registered!
- An expanding team, now up to 9 full-time across three continents
- Partnering with Latin America’s largest wireless carrier, Claro, to bring EmpleoListo into the hands of thousands of users.
- New office space in Managua. And new office space in New York and Cambridge at Dogpatch Labs (http://www.dogpatchlabs.com)
As you can tell we’ve been busy. We’re going to have a lot more to announce over the coming months and for 2010 we’re going to do our best to keep you up to date.
Thanks for your continued support!
Dave and the Assured Labor team